Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laughter In The Dark

As a slight stomach flu has hit myself and many I know this week, today was the first day I didn't work myself to the bone. As a matter of fact, I slept all day and it was truly amazing. The only problem is now I am up all night again. I used to be embrace my nocturnal lifestyle, but I am fighting it a touch now....
So, to catch you up on some of my makeup work I did makeup for Canadian sensation Jesse Labelle's second music video yesterday. For those of you who haven't seen his first on rotation on Much Music, watch him here!

And this morning I woke to do a little makeup for one of the most talented friends I have, Mr. Gentleman Reg. If you haven't seen the last video I did for him, you can see it here! I make a cameo....can you spot me?

Now I am watching Lolita on IFC. It's a wonderful way to round off a day of sleeping.
Shelly Winters is really something. I hadn't noticed her much the first time I watched this film. I always hoped they would make a film of my favorite Nabokov book Laughter in the Dark. Perhaps I will one day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment